Okay, these are amazing. I love them. They are super easy to make. They take about 15 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook. Super easy and fast and rather tasty.
1 cup dried bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I use closer to a full cup because I LOVE cheese)
2 teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup butter, melted
2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
This amount of chicken serves about 8.
Directions:
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasonings. Place in a separate bowl the melted butter. Dip chicken into the butter then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
2. Place on a greased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking sheet. Bake uncover at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
You can eat them plain or dip them in your favorite sauce. Jeff and I really like honey mustard with chicken nuggets so that is what we used. I am sure they would be good with barbeque or whatever sauce you desire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun recipe. Thanks! We loved it.
Looks yummy, I am going to try it tonight! I never know anything fun to do with chicken :)
Post a Comment