Friday, January 4, 2008

Country Style Pork Ribs

1 package of Country Style Pork Ribs (boneless ribs)
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I like organic sauce because it doesn't have as much sugar)
1 medium red onion
1 cup pureed veggies (optional)

Dice the onion. Add all ingredients in to your crock pot and cook all day.

I serve them with baked potatoes. My "new" way of cooking potatoes is the following: Wash them very well, brush them with olive oil. Poke with a fork and lightly salt. Finally set them on a cookie sheet and bake at 375. I serve them with butter, cottage cheese (its a great lower fat sour cream substitute) and a little grated cheese. Salt and Pepper to taste.

I also usually serve green beans with basil. Steam green beans as you normally would but add a basil leaf and butter to the water. Salt and Pepper to taste.

1 comment:

Colle said...

This was very tasty. I used Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce. Very Tasty!