I really want Claudia's ingredients for Potato Salad but haven't had a response. Her potato salad has always been my favorite and I hate that I have to wait for a family party or gathering to have it.
Anyone who wants My moms potato salad will have to call andrea. I have only made it a few times by myself. Andrea has not yet joined this blog so calling would be your best bet.
When you post a new recipe I think it would be helpful if we used labels. At the bottom of the post there is the label option. This would make it so we could come and find a Chicken recipe more easily for example.
1 comment:
Anyone who wants My moms potato salad will have to call andrea. I have only made it a few times by myself. Andrea has not yet joined this blog so calling would be your best bet.
Post a Comment