London Broil Marinade
1 cup cooking oil
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
4 tbsp prepared mustard(grey poupon)
4 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic( I put through garlic press)
1 tsp pepper
This is enough for about 5 pounds
I like to slice or have the butcher slice it about in 1/2 inch slices and marinade that way. It cooks much faster. I have also BBQ this whole as well, I like it pretty rare and the rest of my family doesn't so that is why I slice it so I can cook it how everyone likes it. I have only ever BBQ so, I am not sure how this will turn out any other way. But I think it would still be good if you broiled it.
Marinade for Chicken
6 green onions, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped(I only use half, 1 whole makes it pretty spicey)
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1 1/2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts
In a food processor or blender, combine green onion, jalapeno, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, brown sugar, thyme, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice. Mix for about 15 seconds.
Place the chicken in a bowl and coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, or over night. If you are grilling lightly oil grill grate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment